Plasma therapy is the last word in the field of rejuvenation. A number of famous people prefer plasmotherapy for hair restoration.
The modern name of the technique is PRP therapy (platelet-rich plasma).
PRP therapy is a powerful anti-aging procedure that starts the process of cell renewal. The procedure is absolutely natural and uses only the body’s own resources, since the patient’s own blood is the basis of the medication administered. The main feature of the procedure is that any possible allergic reactions are minimized. Being a 100% safe procedure, PRP therapy gives an amazing result in hair restoration. PRP therapy significantly improves the condition of the hair in a short time, the hair becomes thicker and stronger!
The technique is based on the action of human growth factors on his own cells and tissues. They are able to restore normal cell division by normalizing biochemical processes in the tissues, there is an increase and resumption of full-fledged hair growth from healthy and dying follicles.
PRP therapy effect
In the XI century, PRP therapy is one of the most effective hair restoration procedures. The result of the treatment course with PRP therapy is an increase in density and increased hair growth, a slowdown in the aging scalp process.
Subcutaneous administration of plasma triggers the hair follicle restoration.
PRP therapy is recommended:
- Thinning hair;
- For brittle hair;
- For all types of hair thinning;
- Oily or dry scalp;
- Inflammatory processes on the scalp;
- Especially PRP therapy procedures are recommended for hair loss (especially after thirty years) for various types of baldness and seborrhea, etc.
Contraindications for PRP therapy
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Clotting disorder;
- Intolerance to some medications;
- Exacerbation of acute and chronic diseases;
- Psycho-emotional non-stability and mental disorders.
PRP therapy begining
The procedure consists of 3 stages:
- The patient’s venous blood draw in a special vacuum tube;
- The tube is placed in a centrifuge and centrifugation takes place for 10 minutes to separate the blood into shaped elements and plasma;
- The resulting plasma is introduced into the baldness zone through microinjections.
Duration of PRP therapy
To achieve a tangible result, it is recommended to conduct 4-8 sessions with an interval of 1 session every 3 weeks. Sometimes doctors alternate plasma injection procedures with hair mesotherapy. This course will provide a pronounced long-term effect of hair restoration and growth, which must be maintained with proper home care and supportive therapy. An individual treatment regimen and hair restoration, as well as professional home care products, will be selected by a Trichologist.
Special instructions for PRP therapy.
- Drinking water at this time is necessary;
- Do not eat for 2 hours before the procedure;
- Wash your hair before the procedure is desirable, but not necessary;
- Procedures are not recommended during periods;
- The day before, it is not recommended to take preparations containing aspirin, consume a lot of fatty, salty, fried, alcohol.
After the procedure:
- After 2 hours, you can wash your hair;
- During the first day, baths and saunas are not recommended;
- For 3 hours to engage in heavy physical exertion;
- Dye hair no earlier than 3 days after the procedure.
All consultations are by appointment. Leave a request through the form below or request a call back so that the administrator of our center will contact you and schedule a visit at a convenient time.