Endoret is an innovative technology in the clinical use of plasma enriched with growth factors.
This is the new era of the popular method of TM or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma – plasma enriched with platelets.
The technology meets the criteria that contribute to obtaining exactly P-PRP (Pure PRP).
Using the Endoret Plasma Therapy (prgf) technique, it is possible to separate, concentrate and extract growth factors – proteins
present in the blood that are responsible for the natural tissue repair.
Domain of usage:
- Anti-age therapy;
- Plastic surgery;
- Aesthetic gynecology.
Length of treatment.
To achieve a tangible result, it is recommended to conduct 4-8 sessions with an interval of 1 session every 3-4 weeks. Sometimes doctors alternate plasma injection procedures with hair mesotherapy. This course will provide a pronounced long-term effect of hair restoration and growth, which must be maintained with proper home care and supportive therapy. An individual treatment regimen and hair restoration, as well as professional home care products, will be selected by a Trichologist.
Special instructions for the Endoret procedure.
- Drinking water at this time is necessary;
- Do not eat for 2 hours before the procedure;
- Wash your hair before the procedure is desirable, but not necessary;
- Procedures are not recommended during periods;
- The day before, it is not recommended to take preparations containing aspirin, consume a lot of fatty, salty, fried, alcohol.
After the procedure:
- After 2 hours, you can wash your hair;
- During the first day, baths and saunas are not recommended;
- Within 3 hours, it is not recommended engaging in heavy physical exertion;
- Dye hair no earlier than 3 days after the procedure.